ASIAN STREET FOOD
12-6PM – August 15th, 2020
Sponsored by Mercantile Bank, Warner Norcross and Judd, Consumers Energy, Feyen Zylstra, and Com 616.
Another one? You bet! Our first event had an amazing turnout and it was so much fun serving the community! With the many great feedbacks, our team will be hosting a second edition with an improved system and a BIGGER MENU. We will have eight vendors with their menu coming soon.
Just like last time, this will be DRIVE-THRU ONLY event. We will be upholding all pre-cautions and adhering to the Riverside Park regulations. We politely ask for the following;
– All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds.
– All vehicles must exit the grounds after the last vendor stop.
– No walk-up orders will be permitted.
– Pets must stay inside your vehicle.
– Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
– Cash only (No ATM’s available).
– No public bathrooms will be available.
Thank you for your cooperation and let’s make this bigger than before!
Sponsored by Grand Rapids Asian Pacific Festival, Warner Norcross + Judd, City of Grand Rapids, and COM 616.
Brunch n Rice $3-$10 range
- Papaya Salad
- Basil Chicken and Rice
- Bao Buns
- Banh Mi – $6
- Goi Cuon – $6
- Sesame Balls – $1
- Vietnamese Coffee – $5
- 3 tacos with corn and water – $10
- 1 Bulgogi Taco
- 2 Spicy Chicken Taco
- Corn on the cob
Brunch N Rice Drinks (20 fl oz)
- Mango Lemonade – $6
- Lychee Soda – $6
- Strawberry Sunset -$6
- Black Milk Tea – $6
- Green Milk Tea – $6
- Rose Milk Tea – $6
351 Ottawa Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Make a difference and donate to the festival. We appreciate all the help and support. Every dollar counts!
351 Ottawa Ave. NW,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA